The committee are aware of the recent status of Coronavirus and would like to offer some guidance. The advice from the government is not to cancel events at this stage, but people with health concerns should consider their own attendance.
Therefore can we please ask, for your own well-being, that if anyone who has any ongoing health needs or issues please consider refraining from attending any matches or practices.
If any members have been in contact with anyone who has or had coronavirus, or displaying symptoms associated with the virus, then please adhere to the one week period of self-isolation, to help prevent further spread.
Please familiarise yourself with the steps to prevent the spread using the science and medically evidenced NHS guidance:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds.
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work.
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
The situation is rapidly evolving and being monitored closely, further information will be posted here if the guidance changes.